FULL STACK DEVELOPER/WEBMASTER, DIGITAL ESTATE AGENCY STARTUP
Location: Paddington, London/Remote I Salary: £24-35k (negotiable) + commission
Per: Annum I Term: Permanent or Project Basis (Negotiable)
*To be considered for this role you must have detailed knowledge of CSS, HTML and Java,*as well as a broad knowledge of front end applications.*
Propeterra is currently building out its global real estate advisory and research website, as well as creating a global property data platform to be launched in the next six months. The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. In addition, the role will entail being the primary webmaster for maintaining and improving the current website which is created on the Hubspot platform.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop visually appealing front end website architecture, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Design user interactions on web pages
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Experience with one or more opensource systems such as Plone, Request Tracker.
- Experienced with back-end programming languages (node.js, ruby, Python, Smalltalk)
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Basic understanding of System administration such as Virtualization, Networking, Cloud environment
- First Class Honours Degree in Computer Science from leading University.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithms.