Feefo operates a vibrant and dynamic team and offers a collaborative work environment, with a strong culture of developing leading solutions using new technology. The role of UI Developer is within our core Software Development team that consists of three areas; API development, UI development (this role) and quality assurance. Tasks will be varied and will contribute to both new feature development within the Feefo platform, as well as bug fixing and smaller enhancements to existing functionality, by developing the web-based user interface for our consumer and merchant facing web applications.
- Working with your assigned scrum team to build new features and fix bugs on the Feefo platform
- Building highly reusable components
- Implementing UIs from a design
- Writing unit tests
- Writing technical documentation
- Work on break/fix work items that have been escalated from our Customer Support and Technical Support teams for Level 3 support.
- Experience working within the React ecosystem (our stack is React, Redux, Styled Components and TypeScript. We don’t expect you to know all of these, but a desire to work with them is a must along with some commercial experience using React)
- At least two years of commercial experience in front end development
- An understanding of a11y best practices and a drive to build applications that are inclusive for a wide variety of users
- Experience writing unit tests (we use Jest + Testing Library)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline.
- Experience using e2e testing tools like cypress
- Experience working in an agile team (we work in scrum)
- Experience using tools like storybook to build and document shared component libraries
- Experience working with angularJs