This role requires a widevariety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecturedisciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and bestpractices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieveorganizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Strong experience with UX design, best practices, and ability todrive change of UI initiatives throughout the software lifecycle (requirementsanalysis, design, implementation, QA)
* Strengths as an experienced front-end developer to build anddeliver web/mobile based solutions to external/internal users supportingbusiness capabilities around the trade lifecycle.
* Experience with responsive design and grid frameworks (i.e.Bootstrap), including cross browser compatibility
* Experience and ability to engage with various stakeholders (acrossbusiness, UX, product, tech, operations, etc).
Our Consumer & CommunityBanking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 millionconsumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities andnon-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools andservices that cover everything from personal and small business banking as wellas lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investmentadvice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edgedmobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technologysolutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you. Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans