Senior Software Engineer
The Tech team at Charlotte Tilbury has been on an amazing journey over the last two years. From a rapid replatform, to building amazing new features and in-store experiences. We’re continuously improving our ecommerce services and adding brilliant new features like Virtual Try on and Virtual Consultations, to connect with our customers with our amazing artists and deliver our incredible customer experience in a socially distanced world. We’re inviting you to join us on the next stage of our exciting journey to change the face of retail.
Our brilliant Engineering team learns and continuously improves to deliver a luxury experience for our customers. We want Charlottetilbury.com to be easy to choose and easy to use, just like our products. We want to bring the incredible retail theatre from our physical stores online to offer a genuinely stand-out experience that keeps our customers coming back for more. We embrace agile principles and value collaboration both in Tech and with the rest of our colleagues across the business.
We’re looking for motivated, curious, collaborative new team members to help us deliver a game-changing roadmap of online and omnichannel features with luxury-level performance and reliability. You’ll get to work with a welcoming, inclusive team of talented Engineers, Data Scientists, Product Managers and Digital Product Designers.
You’ll be a great fit as a Senior Software Engineer at Charlotte Tilbury if you:
- Get a buzz from delivering a great product to our customers
- Have a proven record of delivering significant features to a high standard
- Love collaborating and working with other Engineers, Product Managers, Digital Designers and Stakeholders to deliver solutions that work for everyone
- Are passionate about the quality of your solutions, in terms of coding standards, performance, reliability and testability
- Value automated testing and understand how good tests help you write better code
- Understand the key advantages and disadvantages of common architectural patterns
- Are able to debate technical subjects with empathy for your colleagues and strong opinions, weakly held
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience with other the team through discussion and debate as well as sympathetic code review
Our Frontend Tech Stack is:
- React and Redux
- Node 12
We also use:
- Java 11 with Spring Boot
- Elastic Container Service
- Aurora (MySQL)
- Generous staff discount to use on our products
- Access to Tilbury Treats – our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain ‘money can’t buy’ discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work, and many more
‘TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VERSION OF THEMSELVES’
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR TEAM! APPLY TODAY!