Nickel Digital Asset Management
Nickel is a London-based investment manager. We are a small team of experienced finance professionals and developers, where each team member directly contributes to the success of the company. As a business at the cross-section of technology and finance, the Front-end Developer at Nickel Digital shall have ample opportunities to learn and acquire coding and financial expertise in a competitive and fascinating space.
Our Front End Developer will be responsible for the design and build of modern UIs which integrate with our primarily trading and monitoring systems.
Ideally based in the Wroclaw area of Poland (but strong applicants from elsewhere will also be considered), our Front End Developer shall be working remotely, but interacting closely with the Development and Investment teams.
Your skills & experience:
- Minimum 2 years proven hands-on experience
- Deep understanding of React and state management tools (e.g., Redux, Hooks, Context API)
- Strong knowledge of modern CSS (in particular, Flexbox and Grid Layouts)
- Version control with Git
- Ideally also experience with GitLab, Docker and AWS
- Market competitive salary
- Year-end Bonus & Incentive based on personal & Company performance
- Annual leave plus local bank holidays
- Health insurance and other benefits
- Mentoring, Training & Career Development Plan
- English language training, if needed
- Possibility to relocate to London- short-term project/long-term permanent basis
To know more about Nickel Digital visit us on https://nickel.digital
Nickel is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any grounds.
This is a position directly with Nickel Digital Asset Management.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE