This job posting is for a remote role based out of EMEA.
We are looking for frontend engineers to join our rapidly growing team in New York. At BlockFi, we are focused on providing financial products - like interest bearing accounts and low-cost credit products - to the blockchain ecosystem.
Who We Need
We're building out the products and services that powers our business, and, as part of this, working on delivering rich, innovative, and dynamic experiences to our users. Our stack is largely React on the frontend, so yeah, you really need to know your stuff there, with a deep and strategic knowledge of front-end tools and technologies. You've definitely built out complex componentized applications, both by yourself, and as part of a larger team.
What You'll Do
The product teams at BlockFi encompass UX, UI, Design, and Engineering in a seamless cohesive whole. As part of that product team, you will
• Work closely with the Design Team to bring our product vision to life.
• Own the entire lifecycle for the components that you build, with these components ranging from features through products.
• Write code that - a year from now - you'll be able to look at and *not* wonder what on earth you were thinking.
• Promote Reliability across all aspects of the system, and use the "Continuous Testing" part of CI/CD/CT to its fullest to help get there.
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. Our engineers are creative, technical, smart, and genuinely like each other. They enjoy the work they do, and so should you!
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee