Apply for this job
ClearPoint is a digital design and engineering company. We bring together all the parts we know are essential for creating great digital experiences – great product and design that puts people at the center; fast and safe engineering that helps customers scale; integrating market-leading platforms in the cloud and helping get more out of data.
Our diverse team of strategists, innovators, engineers, architects, developers, and designers help solve complex business problems for many of NZ's and Australia’s leading enterprises. Every day is a day of learning at ClearPoint and striving to be the best we can be.
Due to recent project wins and growth in our engineering chapter & capability, we're currently seeking a Software Engineer - React / Native to join us and help us develop beautiful, accessible, responsive mobile applications and UI solutions. We are looking for a software engineer who brings excellent understanding of enterprise mobile application, front end development, design patterns, and experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver beautiful consumer applications.
The ideal candidate would have many of the following in their skill set
· Experience with React, Redux, Redux-middleware & app development using React Native and native tools
· Knowledge of mobile app and web front-end frameworks and architectures
· Unit testing experience (Mocha, Jest, Enzyme)
· Developer tooling (Git, NPM/Yarn, Webpack/Rollup/Snowpack, Grunt/Gulp and other)
· Experience with design systems and component libraries (such as Material UI or similar)
· Problem solving, issue identification and technical documentation skills
· Strong experience working in an Agile environment and familiarity with agile methodologies
· Experience with uploading and management of apps in the Apple and Google Play stores
· Familiarity with Typescript
· Familiarity with design systems and component libraries such as Material UI or similar
· Familiarity & understanding of CI/CD processes and automated testing
· Exposure to Cloud Platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP
· HTML, CSS & knowledge of other frameworks/libraries such as Angular or Vue
Our passion for innovative design, technology, shared learning, and the desire to get the best outcomes for our clients, team, and community is what drives us. If this role sounds like you, please apply and one of our Recruitment & Resourcing team will be in touch for a confidential discussion. You must be eligible to work in New Zealand (with a valid working Visa, Residency, or Citizenship) to be successful in this application.