Apply for this job
Loved is a San Francisco based financial-technology company helping kids and families to buy stocks, grow savings and build financial understanding via its iOS, Android and web apps.
We are on a mission to uplift the potential of every American child by building understanding of money, finance and investing, to encourage saving for the future, sensible spending and life success via financial empowerment. This is the reason we exist, why we love our work and why we work so hard towards the success of our mission.
Our fast-growing and driven team operates at our office locations in San Francisco and Gurgaon, and increasingly remotely.
Loved has an exciting opportunity for someone to join the Gurgaon office of Loved as a Senior React Native Developer.
What you will do
- Work in a fast-paced environment that develops growth, collaboration, and innovation.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to create a seamless, robust, and efficient interface between the UI and the APIs.
- Write code and perform unit tests to ensure the integrity of the front-end code.
- Work closely with the QA team to ensure bug-free code.
- Participate in front-end team code reviews.
- Seek new ways to improve quality and efficiency in our processes.
What you will bring
- 7+ years of mobile application development experience.
- 2+ years of React Native App development experience.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Experience in Android and/or iOS Architecture.
- Experience in data visualization and algorithm implementation.
- Familiarity with Redux architecture
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Familiarity with object oriented programming concept.
- Strong problem solving capability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to learn new things.
- A practical, open-minded, and intellectually curious approach to development.
Below skills will add plus points
- Automated deployment experience via fastlane and bitrise.
- Attribution via Branch.io
- Experience with app analytics building.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Experience with consumer apps, money or finance products.
- Interest in learning about money and finance topics, and helping others do the same.
Loved is venture backed by Tim Connors, PivotNorth Capital and is a team of approximately 15 people. We look for team members that combine intelligence, experience, drive and enthusiasm for our mission. We always are seeking to improve our working environment and culture, and look for team members that are a good fit for our team. We are an equal opportunity workplace.