M47 is a fast growing Barcelona based tech company with a focus on providing outstanding international engineering, data and language analytics services. We may be a newer company, but our deep knowledge and strong industry experience allows us to work with top companies around the world.
We are currently looking for a talented Front-End Developer to help us develop our Data Tools SaaS app. In this project you will be working with a small cross-functional agile team using lean methodologies to create an app from scratch, bringing your expertise and ideas into day-to-day development and your strategic view to create an awesome design that’s easy to use, responsive and feature-rich.
- Hands-on development and testing of new Front-End features for our Data Tools SaaS app
- Writing code that conforms to high quality standards
- Translate high level business requirements into technical software design
- Strategic decision-making and revision of UI/UX features that are intuitive, consistent and attractive to use
- Competitive salary based on candidate experience
- Private Medical Insurance and other social benefits
- Open, dynamic, international and flexible corporate culture.
- Flexible working hours within a given frame and possibility of home office
- Opportunity to develop your talent with a goal-oriented team
Key Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of Front-End Development experience
- Sound knowledge of React and Node.js (or equivalent experience with Angular/Vue.js)
- Experience developing web UI apps and integrating with REST APIs
- Knowledge of Github or other control version system
- Flexibility to respond and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Desired experience and skills
- Awareness of UX and usability principles
- Familiarity with additional development languages such as Python
- Familiarity with Machine Learning techniques and NLP libraries (NLTK, spaCy, polyglot…)
- Testing mindset: unit and integration testing as well as UI end to end testing
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Drive for innovation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
**NOTE: Since you will be joining a team to start a project from scratch, the contract will be initially for 6 months with the possibility of extension depending on the project and individual progress.