Demoflow is on a mission to redefine remote sales conversations. We have created a live sales workspace paired with Zoom to provide an amazing environment and experience to all remote sales professionals and their customers.
Our company culture is driven by a value-based framework where our clients’ success is ultimately our success. We foster employee growth and development, and always strive to promote from within. What do we expect in return? A partner who is willing to give it their all in our fast-moving, ever-evolving, recently funded startup.
You will ACTUALLY have a direct impact on the success of our company. The work you do today will help build the foundation of (y)our team in the near future.
Also, we like hiking, motorcycles, skydiving, movies, memes, and much more. You don’t have to like those things too, but we encourage you to be interesting.
As a core Front End Engineer you will design, develop, and deploy large, integral parts of the application. We have a pipeline of features that span all areas of the tech stack, so you should be excited about the possibility of having a big impact on the product.
The role is ideal for an engineer with strong attention to detail and a high bar for quality. Demoflow users run demos worth hundreds of thousands of dollars to their companies, so bugs and crashes in critical workflows are not acceptable. Accordingly, the engineer should have experience with test-driven development and modern testing tools.
This engineer will not only have the opportunity to build new product features, but also have the opportunity to help build an engineering team and mentor newer engineers in the future.
Day in the life
- Architect, design, develop, and deploy features on our React Front End application.
- Work with the back-end developers on new API functionality
- Write automated tests in all areas to ensure we can continue to iterate quickly
- Evaluate third-party tools versus building features “in house”
- Communicate daily progress with the rest of the engineering team
- Interface with Sales and CS teams to ensure we are always working on the most important jobs each day
- Present new ideas and respectfully debate those ideas with the team
- Deliver and receive open, honest, and constructive feedback
- 1+ years production experience with React
- Excellent communication skills
The most important requirement is that you are ready to be challenged, learn, and grow every single day. We are moving incredibly quickly as we build a category-defining product. We operate with transparent communication, honest feedback, and a growth mindset.
To demonstrate your attention to detail, please include your favorite book and author in the header of your cover letter. Some of our favorite books are “The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle and “Great by Choice” by Jim Collins.
Demoflow is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.