We're hiring a talented Senior React Native Engineer to join our growing team where you'll build performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You'll be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort so a strong team player with a commitment to excellence is required.
What You'll Do
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Maximize code sharing between React Web Apps and React Native Apps
- Maintain clean separation of business logic and UI to support internal E2E testing framework
What You'll Need
- At least 3+ years React Native experience; 7+ years overall engineering experience
- Production-level React Native applications hands-on experience
- Redux/MobX/MobX State Tree experience great pluses.
- CI/CD of React Native applications familiarity
- Deep knowledge of functional programming
- Ability to write well-documented, clean TypeScript code
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools such as XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
- Experience using frameworks from AWS such as Amplify & AppSync.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites Jest
- 4 year degree in CS or STEM-Related field, or equivalent work experience