INTRALOT is a world-leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 45 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. In 2019, we had €0.7 billion turnover and a global workforce of approximately 3,800 employees, of whom over 700 are based at our headquarters in Athens, Greece. In 2020, INTRALOT was distinguished as being among the top ten most attractive employer brands in Greece.
INTRALOT is an innovation-driven company focusing its product development on the customer experience. We have designed a new ecosystem of omni-channel solutions for Lottery Games, Betting Games, Interactive Games and VLTs. Our motto is ‘Business Innovation driven by Digital Technology’.
INTRALOT has been awarded the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association. We always act with integrity and enjoy what we do.
To meet our current corporate needs, we would like to bring to our team a
Senior React Developer
Based in Paiania
More specifically, you will undertake tasks, such as:
- Participating in all phases of the development life-cycle, focusing on designing, coding and unit testing
- Developing and maintaining functional and stable applications to meet company’s needs
- Designing and implementing highly scalable solutions for unpredictable traffic patterns
- Following standard code practices and building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implementing security and data protection mechanisms
- Optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Contributing in application strategy and planning
- Staying up-to-date with emerging technologies and formulating concepts and ideas for additional products, tools and services to be provided
You will be a successful candidate, if you can identify yourself with the following criteria:
- University or College Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant technology-related field
- Previous professional experience for this position is important! So, you need to have at least five (5) years of experience in front-end development using ReactJS
- Experience working with Redux pattern will be considered as a plus!
- You are familiar with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack
- NodeJS (Hapi/Express) and Mobx experience will be considered an asset!
- Experience with versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- Familiarity with build and CI tools (e.g. Bamboo)
- You have an excellent command of the Greek & English language, both written and spoken
- Completed military obligations for male candidates
- … in our Company, we work, above everything else, as a TEAM. You are an excellent team player (and able to work independently as well when time comes!)
INTRALOT’s vision is to attract the most talented people in our industry and to support and develop them not only to fulfill their role description but also to go beyond expectations!
Thus, we provide:
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits, such as private health insurance.
- An extensive training program upon induction and throughout employment
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a multinational environment
- Prospects for professional growth both locally and globally
- Partial work from home opportunities
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting-edge technology company, submit your resume!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. Our premises at Paiania, Attica, have been designed to provide easy access to people with disabilities.