We believe aircraft should fly themselves. Automated aviation systems will enable a future where air transportation is safer, more convenient and fundamentally transformative to the way goods—and eventually people—move around the planet. As an engineer at Reliable Robotics you will work with a team of mission-driven engineers with experience across aerospace, robotics and self-driving cars to make this future a reality.
As a user-facing Software Engineer at Reliable Robotics you will architect, design, and implement software to support the development, simulation, test, certification and operation of automated aircraft systems.
This position can be filled remotely or be based at our facility in Mountain View, California.
- Develop real-time browser-based applications to support the design, development, and certification of automated aircraft systems
- Own the “plan, code, build, test, release, deploy, operate, monitor” lifecycle of these applications
- Work closely with systems engineers, pilots, and regulators
- Visualize live and simulated flight data
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience developing software for high-performance or business-critical applications
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Expertise developing user-facing software requirements and following graphical software specifications
- Proficiency with design applications such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, etc.
- Familiarity with user experience design and usability analysis
- Familiarity with human-in-the-loop testing and certification campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time.
Reliable Robotics offers stock options, full employee medical, guaranteed 401k contribution, great co-workers and a casual work environment.