Cubik is a data visualisation platform that enables its users to take incredibly complex information, and make it beautiful. We are using the latest technologies to create a platform that surprises and amazes our users. We've just raised a significant amount of money to accelerate our growth and it's never been a more exciting time to join.
Our front end is built with D3, TypeScript, React & Redux and is supported by our back end REST API.
We're looking for a senior front end engineer to join our team, and help us take the product to the next level. We have some big and exciting challenges ahead of us in our product roadmap and a significant legacy that we're looking at refactoring. We like to work in a structured way, using weekly sprints to track and prioritise work. But we're also very careful to avoid drowning in process and meetings.
The role is for a permanent person, in London, Old Street. You must already have the right to work in the UK.
- Commerical experience with our technology stack: D3, TypeScript, Web pack, React & Redux
- A strong opinion on code standards, software architecture and code quality
- A history of building greenfield application as well as supporting and refactoring legacy codes
- An ability and eagerness to take ownership of the code, lead in decisions and mentor junior developers.
- £50,000 - £75,000 depending on level and experience
- Equity options to be discussed
- Pension scheme
- Team events ranging from lunches/drinks to escape rooms
- Brand new Mac Book Pro
- We're open to good ideas
- It is not a dull, corporate job: you'll be learning a lot
- We're a small team; you'll be able to make a significant impact
- We intend to grow the team rapidly. You will help shape the bigger vision