Our predictive marketing technology enables leading media companies and brand marketers to unlock the full potential of their data. Developed by two ex-Google directors, our platform is powered by state-of-the-art AI algorithms that recognize patterns in user behavior across client data assets. In real-time, those are transformed into predictions and meaningful customer insights. This is how our customers turn anonymous visitors into profitable audiences boosting the value of their marketing spend.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front-End Engineer to join our team. Are you an energetic team player with a hands-on mentality and strong interpersonal skills? Do you love working in an international team in a start-up environment? Then we like to get to know you!
About the role
- As our new Front-End Engineer you will be part of our creative UI/UX team and you are responsible to design and develop new features for the 1plusX Frontend in cooperation with other Engineering teams
- You design and develop interactive visualizations of complex data and information
- You extend and maintain the 1plusX Frontend core
- You consult and influence UX and UI design decisions
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-End Developer
- In-depth understanding of relational database management systems like Postgres or MySQL
- Hands-on experience with at least one UI framework Angular, React, or vue.js
- Hands-on experience with Node.js development
- Understanding of data visualization techniques and best practices
- Hands-on experience with data visualization libraries like d3.js or similar
- You are familiar with Git, NPM, Docker, CI/CD tools, unit- and e2e testing
- You communicate business fluent in English; any other language is an asset
It is a plus if you have experience with
- Security Engineering
- UX design
- Amazon Web Services
- Mobile UI development
- Scala / Python
What’s in it for you?
- At 1plusX, we highly value teamwork and we are honest, open, warm and direct with each other.
- We actively foster diversity and inclusion. Being a part of our growing team means that you will be supported and challenged because we all contribute together to our success.
- We promise that working with us is fun!