Title: Senior Software Developer
Reports to: Head of Engineering
ChaiOne is a pioneer in industrial digitalization. Reimagining plant, field, supply chain processes with design thinking led solutions that reduce cost, increase adoption, and elevate the customer experience. The complete strategy-to-solution expertise sets ChaiOne apart to help industrial customers achieve exponential outcomes across their logistics, supply chain, field, and plant operations. We make complex simple. We are artsy, entrepreneurial, innovators that have fun while working hard.
ChaiOne is a tight-knit bunch of creative, curious, and passionate people. Here are a few reasons that we think you'd love it here:
- You’ll work with some of the world’s largest energy & industrial companies.
- You'll solve challenging, meaningful problems worth solving.
- You’ll explore cutting edge technology and harness its power to transform the way businesses operate.
ChaiOne developers will realize the concepts from our renowned UX research and design teams and build software that people actually want to use while helping them do their jobs better, faster, and safer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently develop production-ready application features that are testable, readable, and well documented
- Collaborate within high performance, cross functional agile teams throughout the SDLC to deliver critical business applications
- Advise other developers and team members on best practices across different technologies
- Identify uncaptured business value that could be realized by solving existing client problems with technical solutions
- Keep apprised of changes in technology and its effects on market needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- SQL Server or other relational databases, such as Oracle, Postgres, MySQL
o Familiarly with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis, Cosmos DB is a plus
o Entity Framework
- Microsoft Azure experience is preferred
- Modern design patterns
o Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) best practices
o Unit, integration and end-to-end testing
- ChaiOne comparable tool stack is a plus
o BitBucket / JIRA or Azure DevOps (ADO/TFS/VSTS)
- Familiarity with mobile development is a plus
- Knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures and design patterns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliverables, both short and long-term, in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to travel and work at client sites as required
- Flexible work hours
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Disability & Life Insurance
- 15 days PTO
- Unlimited Sick Time
- Free Onsite Parking
- Employee Discounts (Fitness, Car Rental, Airport Parking and more)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.