"Are you a developer looking to work on the project of your career?" SmartBear is seeking Software Developers who are ready to make an impact. Our next generation load testing tool, that makes load testing simple and fast, needs developers like you!
As a Senior Developer at SmartBear you will work on tangible industry leading development products that hundreds of thousands of software developers worldwide use daily while gaining exposure to cutting-edge development technology leveraging advanced cloud stack and micro-services development tools.
- Tackle interesting challenges as we continue evolving our technology
- Work within a collaborative team of developers, testers, UX designers, and more, geographically spread across our different locations
- Implement new functionalities in close cooperation with our stakeholder
- Write performance optimized code to service both 3rd party and our own front end applications
- Engage in peer design and code reviews
- English at least on B2 level
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of development experience
- Proficient in React and NodeJS is a MUST
- Knowledge of design patterns and performance best practices
- Intermediate knowledge of Networking
- Basic Bash scripting
- AWS stack: lambda, Kinesis Applications, Amazon Step Function, DynamoDB
- Knowledge of a strictly typed language such as C, C++ or Java.
SmartBear is a Destination Employer
· Award Winning Technology - SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions including “Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development”.
· We are a vibrant, fast-moving company. We care about our employees and provide extensive professional guidance through mentoring, coaching and training to help them establish and grow their careers.
· Open and Collaborative – We have an inclusive, creative, passionate and fun environment.
· Employee Benefits including competitive industry salaries, Private Medical Care, Multisport, snacks, integration events, exploration Friday and Quality Month (join interview so we can explain more)
SmartBear has an established, high growth culture and environment with a financially strong, 650+ employees across global locations company. The company’s open and transparent working ethos makes it an enjoyable place to work. We provide leading companies with the technology to help them build some of the greatest applications, high performing websites, electronic shopping carts, SaaS and cloud-based software solutions throughout every step of the development cycle from coding, to testing, to launch, to monitoring performance. We work with companies such as Cisco, Google, Disney, Apple, JetBlue, Johnson & Johnson and leading venture-backed, start-ups (as well as 25,000+ other companies). We have a community of over 4 million users that leverage our software and solutions. Please visit smartbear.com
for more information.
Candidates must have the ability to work permanently in the country without restriction. Please include following consent into your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji, jak również na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji, zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)".
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use – and will use. Whether it’s TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, they’re easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. We’re used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever you’re going, we’ll help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.