Location: This can be a remote location, but preferred location is Bristol, UK
No recruitment agencies please.
We offer an end-to-end, VR/AR-based immersive learning platform that improves how people train, learn, and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through an immersive experience, we are shaping the future of learning for corporates and healthcare. We are a multi-award-winning corporate training solution with offices in Bristol UK and Texas and California US.
What we are looking for
You are a talented and motivated React developer who thrives on developing innovative and easy to use web applications. You are independent, proactive, and not afraid to try new technologies or to seek out new solutions. You also value teamwork and enjoy to teach others and to learn from your co-workers.
At Virti, we are building the best learning tools in the world, using the latest VR/AR/AI technologies. You will be joining our small existing React team to work on new and existing products supporting our mobile and VR apps.
- Work on products through the full life cycle, turning an initial brief into production-ready code.
- Specify and develop new features based on customer feedback.
- Make technology decisions and contribute to product strategy.
- Integrate with the rest of the wider tech team. You’ll often be required to work with team members to coordinate the development of a feature together.
- Testing and bug fixing our portfolio of products.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments of React and other web app development engines.
- Commercial React development experience.
- Strong HTML and CSS skills (including responsive web principles and flexbox).
- Knowledge of Git, node and npm.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Evidence of coachability and curiosity and a strong passion for learning.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and relationship skills.
- Proven, strong organization and time management skills.
- A collaborative mindset and an interest to learn skills outside your immediate comfort zone.
- A passion for technology, gaming, and learning.
- WebRTC experience.
- Familiarity with GraphQL, Apollo, TypeScript and Redux.
- Familiarity with Aframe, ThreeJS, BabylonJS or WebGL.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with PHP.
- Familiarity with Unity.
- Continuous integration and deployment experience.
- Experience with AI and Machine Learning.
What we offer
- Work with a talented, passionate, and ambitious team of doctors, designers, and technologists.
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level working in a flexible environment with the latest tools and technologies.
- We are passionate about learning and employee growth, and we look to develop all new employees.
- Growth and advancement opportunities with a rapidly growing company.
- A training budget to allow you to improve your skills.