We are seeking talented Front End Software Engineers to help develop and roll out the next generation of our advanced tools to support autonomous driving.
What you'll get to work on:
- Design, plan, and implement future improvements to our specialized, Web-based, graphical semantic map annotation application
- Write high quality, maintainable code
Education and Experience we want from you:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years professional experience as front end software engineer
Bonus points (not required):
- Geospatial data, libraries, and tools
- UI/UX experience
- Good understanding of functional/reactive paradigms
- Experience with Test Driven Development and writing testable code
Motional is making driverless vehicles a safe, reliable, and accessible reality.
Our team is commercializing a world-class driverless system. The Motional team is behind some of the industry’s largest leaps forward in the last decade, including the first fully-autonomous cross-country drive in the U.S, the launch of the world’s first robotaxi pilot, and operation of the world’s most-established public robotaxi fleet. Strategically formed by Hyundai Motor Group, one of the world’s largest vehicle manufacturers offering smart mobility solutions, and Aptiv, a global technology leader in advanced safety, electrification, and vehicle connectivity, Motional is fundamentally changing how people move through their lives.