Apply for this job
To succeed in this job, you'll need:
- The ability to build and work with APIs. You will be asked to integrate with dozens of different APIs — both internal and external — so it's important that you're comfortable doing so.
- An eye for design and good UX. We believe that good design is the best way to communicate with our consumers, so we value a critical eye and a people-focused perspective. You must be able to translate design to responsive HTML/CSS (Sass/Scss).
- The willingness to learn everything. We do have a few legacy codebases to maintain. Keep an open mind, be patient, and pragmatic — we refactor systems if they'll improve the developer experience or add value to our business.
Nice-to-haves, but not required
- Experience with analytics and marketing automation (GA, GTM, HotJar, Heap, Marketo)
- Experience with other programming languages (Python, PHP, Java)