Started as a startup run by two guys, today we call ourselves an incubator, a venture builder, a digital frontier specializing in all things IT. Tesonet is a proud creator and investor of over 30 various global products and projects. That innocent chat between two tech geeks back in ‘99 was the beginning of a remarkable story and now we are inviting you to join the ride!
Say hello to the team that’s super ambitious, hard-working and determined always to keep it high-quality. A year ago we were just a group of enthusiasts, tiptoeing around the idea of a new security product. During that year, we’ve not only built that product but also successfully introduced it to the market. Today our product has hundreds of thousands users around the world and we don’t plan to stop there. As we said, our team is ambitious. Very ambitious. We work alongside professionals from different fields on the same goal - growing and scaling our product. Here, we’re driven by data, numbers and north star metric is what guides us through the darkest night. New ideas and approaches come from constant experimenting, and talking to the customers. So if you want to be a part of building a brand and a product that’s gonna shake the world - this is your chance!
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Designer, data & marketing teams to build large scale solutions;
- Contribute to the team’s technical vision;
- Develop and maintain a high quality code base;
- Consistently deliver challenging projects on schedule;
- Seek to improve web performance efficiency;
- Contribute to the implementation of data analytics and solve related issues;
- Mentor colleagues on web development best practices & provide technical guidance.
What We Expect
- 2y+ React experience;
- Experience with data tracking/data implementation solutions;
- Knowledge of web development, testing and performance optimization best practices;
- Proven experience in developing high quality and high performance front-end web applications;
- Ability to communicate technical terms to non-technical members;
- Team spirited, proactive and able to work in a fast paced environment.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.
- Gross salary starting from 3300 EUR/month. The final offer will be based on your competence and experience!