👋 It’s great to meet you. Thanks for taking the time to read about our latest job opening. Read on to learn a bit about Blocknative, get some insights into the role we are hiring
for, and learn about our process.
To learn more about Blocknative, please visit our About
At Blocknative, you’ll be designing tools used by some of the top blockchain projects. We’re excited to have you join our international team to help build foundational blockchain infrastructure.
You’ll join our highly skilled engineering team and help us build world-class innovative products and services that create new capabilities in blockchain infrastructure. You’ll work closely with our CTO and Product Manager to design, build and deploy new features.
- Be a key member of the technical team architecting and building Blocknative products and working with the entire organization to further the objectives of the company
- Create responsive desktop and mobile web experiences
- Create and manage the company’s existing and new open source libraries
- Work with the engineering team to support customer technical inquiries
- Contribute to documentation and related assets to assist customers using company products
- Learn new technologies and techniques to help the company innovate in products and product development
- Work with the team to guide the company product roadmap
- Work with the team to guide the company development process
- Demonstrate and inspire a strong sense of teamwork
- Demonstrate and inspire integrity, quality, and professionalism
- Given our early stage, we strive to have you meet as much of the team as possible before extending an offer. Here’s what you can expect:
- Schedule a call with the CTO
- Schedule a call with the CEO
- Schedule a group interview with the Engineering team
- Schedule a group interview with the Product team
- Schedule a group interview with the Go To Market team
- Reference calls
- 📝 Offer
We hope you apply!
We are also open to exploring contract opportunities as we get to know each other.