is a global leader in mobile entertainment. Its studios create popular, immersive mobile games and its technology brings games to more players around the world. Since 2012, the company’s platform has been instrumental in driving the explosive growth of mobile games, resulting in a richer ecosystem and more games played by millions of people every day. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com
AppLovin is one of Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
Our Vision: To entertain the world with the best mobile games by helping game developers reach players everywhere and provide the best game experience for their users.
Our Culture: At AppLovin, we’re all about staying inspired and delivering our best. We’re not content just to meet our goals—we want to beat them. Doing that means always taking initiative, acting with integrity, and aspiring to greatness.
What we’re looking for:The ideal candidate is super passionate about technology, independent, self-motivated, results-oriented and sharp.
- Lead AppLovin Israel Front End team, which consists of two experienced frontend developers
- Manage, develop and lead the technologies that drive the company’s web applications
- Make sure team meets project milestones, both in terms of deadlines and code quality
- Determine code review processes
- Making architectural decisions and developing solutions in respected field
- At least 50% hands-on
- BSc in Computer Science
- At least 2 years of team leadership experience
- At least 5 years of programming experience, with at least 2 years of hands on experience in React.js
- Familiar with Redux, Promises and Webpack
- Passionate, motivated auto-didact that can take on projects and learn new technologies
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.