Do you know Meetic, Match, OkCupid or Tinder? That's us!
In 15 years, 8 million couples have been formed thanks to Meetic. Dating services available in 11 languages, in 15 countries and answering millions of searches per day.
But behind the Meetic platform, it is the teamwork, passion and creativity of our hundreds of employees in Europe that allows us to offer the widest choice of dating services on the market today.
Our mission is to design tomorrow's dating app to satisfy our millions of users per month.
Our stack: React, Redux, styled-components, Cypress, Webpack, Jenkins, Kubernetes.
Our organization and methodologies: Tribe/Squad, scrum-ban, AB Test, peer programming, KPI driven.
Come and join our team!
· Grow in a collaborative, stimulating and dynamic work environment.
· Evolve in Feature Teams gathering all the necessary skills to create a quality and differentiating product: devs, product, design, scrum, quality.
· Contribute to our Tech culture where Crafts principles, autonomy, sharing and involvement are the order of the day.
· Progress every day in a modular architecture in constant evolution.
· Participate in the improvement of development practices, challenge the processes in place to constantly increase the quality of the experience for singles.
· Enrich your knowledge through e-learning, conferences, Meetup and BBL.
· Express your creativity by participating in our hackathons and join a friendly, dynamic team, constantly seeking progress and technical excellence.
On a daily basis :
· You produce a quality code, tested and maintainable by the whole team. You are given the means and the time to deliver a product that will satisfy singles.
· You are autonomous and responsible for your developments from A to Z: implementation, testing, continuous improvement of the application architecture until the production start.
· In the workshops, you are involved in inventing, with the Product and the Design, new functionalities.
· You have ideas and you implement them so that the user experience is pleasant and fun.
· You are passionate about development, swear by quality code and always think "user first".
· You have the skills? We will know how to make them grow together!
· You are curious, creative, open-minded and convinced by the principles of Agility.
· Ideally, you have at least 3 years of experience in JS development, or large JS projects.
· You do not conceive your job without sharing it with your colleagues.
· If an international environment also stimulates you, then we are made to get along.
And last but not least
It will never take you long to come and work at Meetic: we are right in the heart of Paris (St Lazare station, RER A Auber train station at our feet, Metro M3-7-8-9).
If you're looking for a serious, full-time, open-ended story, then we're made for each other.
Take the first step... send us your application!