Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are engineers and entrepreneurs who build and operate the next generation of great companies.
We are seeking a Lead Front End Product Engineer for one of our pre-launch Startups.
What You'll Do:
- Build solid user experiences and a base that accelerates you and the whole team to get value to our customers fast.
- Push up bug-fixes, wiring up real-time interactions and architecting new front end applications.
- Write clean and efficient code.
- Contribute to product, design, engineering and architecture for all our customer experiences.
- You’ll both teach and learn, give feedback and lead.
- Have a direct impact on how our company creates and produces learning experiences on a global scale.
What You Have:
- 5+ years of front end experience (full-stack a plus, Elixir, Node, GQL).
- Very experienced with React and GraphQL.
- Experience building high-impact, well-performing user experiences.
- Experience working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and designers.
- A relentless push to ship better experiences for customers.
- Very proficient with frameworks and libraries that are state of the art.
- Independent, proactive, and able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance.
- Strong experience with front end performance technologies.
- Create reusable - themeable components and experiences across multiple platforms.
- Native application experience.
- Real-Time/Near Real-Time experience on front end applications.
- Team leadership a plus.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.