The Machine Learning Infrastructure team builds the industrial scale machine learning platform used by ML practitioners developing software for our self-driving car. We provide essential tools and frameworks to support the entire lifecycle of machine learning, from data processing, large scale training and evaluation frameworks to efficient neural net inference runtimes for onboard execution and simulation.
What you'll be doing:
- Build large scale Machine Learning infrastructure that powers our understanding of autonomous vehicles.
- Build 3D data labeling tools with optimized UI/UX to enable labelers to annotate the data efficiently.
- Visualize the massive amount of unlabeled and labeled data to unlock new insights into our datasets.
- Build interactive web-based data analysis tools to help ML researchers debug, compare and evaluate models.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design for scalability and testability
- Solve challenging problems with cutting edge design and algorithms
- Work with smart and motivated teammates in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
What we're looking for:
- Passion about self-driving technology and its potential impact on the world.
- 5+ years strong meaningful individual contributor experience as a front end software engineer
- You believe that you can achieve more on a team -- that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
Motional is making driverless vehicles a safe, reliable, and accessible reality.
Our team is commercializing a world-class driverless system. The Motional team is behind some of the industry’s largest leaps forward in the last decade, including the first fully-autonomous cross-country drive in the U.S, the launch of the world’s first robotaxi pilot, and operation of the world’s most-established public robotaxi fleet. Strategically formed by Hyundai Motor Group, one of the world’s largest vehicle manufacturers offering smart mobility solutions, and Aptiv, a global technology leader in advanced safety, electrification, and vehicle connectivity, Motional is fundamentally changing how people move through their lives.
Motional AD Inc. is an EOE. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To comply with Federal Law, we participate in E-Verify. All newly-hired employees are queried through this electronic system established by the DHS and the SSA to verify their identity and employment eligibility.