Rad AI applies deep learning to radiology in order to save lives and reduce the cost of healthcare. We believe that strong teams working closely together create audacious companies that transform our world for the better.
Our world-class team of engineers is building and deploying products that will make a difference in millions of people’s lives. You’ll be an early team member, helping us shape the long-term vision for Rad AI’s future. Our benefits include health, dental and vision coverage, unlimited paid vacation, catered lunches, and unlimited snacks.
Here at Rad AI, we’re focused on transparency, inclusion, close collaboration, and building an incredible team. Come and help us make a difference!
This is what you'd do:
- Collaborate with the software teams and other key stakeholders in the development and maintenance of modern, engaging technology to our clients
- Develop and implement responsive and performant front ends for our applications
- Work alongside developers and users to create visually appealing user experiences that makes end users happy
- Take complete ownership of user features, working on front and backend code to deliver the complete feature
This is what you'll need:
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years full stack experience (front end focus) in a professional environment
- Experience with a modern front end framework (such as React or Angular)
- Familiar with common best-practice software design patterns and principles, such as object-oriented programming, event-based programming, and proper data structure usage
This would be good to have:
- Prior experience or interest in healthcare and healthcare technology
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.
At Rad AI, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.