We're a disruptive new fitness app with global plans and founders from major brands. Our vision is to be one of the biggest fitness apps in the world within 5 years. We are backed by Olympians and major industry figures.
We have just secured seed investment and are looking for two full-time software engineers to drive the development of our app forward to commercialisation, alongside our existing two part-time developers.
The roles are paid/ fixed for 6 months - if we hit our milestones by 6 months then it is extremely likely we will get further investment to extend the contract (to a fully permanent one) and will review salaries at that time.
What we are looking for:
- someone excited to be part of an extremely ambitious, but fast-paced, startup environment in a very small team
- someone hard-working with a passion for the project who is willing to learn new skills fast
What we are not looking for:
- someone who will come in and jump ship to another role if the going gets tough or something else presents itself
Tech experience guide is as follows:
- 1 year + of working with React Native
- 3 - 4 years developing with microservices, RESTful APIs
- 3 - 4 years of using tools for code repository
- 3 - 4 years using the Agile scrum/Kanban for software delivery
- 3 - 4 years using MySQL or any other relational database
- Proficiency in creating technical design, readme, architecture documents
- Experience using CI/CD tools
- Experience using JIRA, AWS technologies
- Experience using deployment methodologies
- Must be exclusive/ full-time and dedicated to GoJoe. No part-time
- Equity considered for the right applicant, once proven
We are happy to consider candidates from anywhere in the world. The role is remote.