At Sincro, we build local marketing technology for automotive dealers, manufacturers, and marketing associations. We have 25 years of experience and more than 7000 customers in North America and internationally. In April 2020, Sincro was acquired by Ansira
, an independent global marketing services and solutions company. Together, Ansira and Sincro are the leading providers of hyper-local marketing services and technologies among automotive clients to build and maintain brand loyalty.
Headquartered in Seattle, WA with offices in Detroit, Chicago and India, our team is passionate about our products and the success of our customers
Knowledge Areas / Essential skills:
- Proficiency using GIT for source code management.
- Proficiency at using browser development tools within each major browser.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, and AJAX
- Understanding of W3C WCAG web accessibility requirements is a plus.
- Understanding of SEO principals as it applies to front-end development is a plus.
- Understanding of page rendering concepts within a browser is a plus.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for end-end feature development; develop, test, release and monitor.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Build sustainable, reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Analyse code, requirements and risks.
- Collaborate with members of your own team and other teams to make sure end-to-end requirements are met.
- Debug/troubleshoot issues with existing code.
- Full stack web development experience
- Experience with responsive design for desktop/mobile.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Local Marketing, Synchronized