At Very Good Security (“VGS”) we are on a mission to protect the world’s sensitive data- and we’d love to have you along for this journey.
VGS was founded by highly successful repeat entrepreneurs and is backed by world-class investors like Goldman Sachs, Andreessen Horowitz, and Visa. We are building an amazing global team spread across four cities. As a young and growing company, we are laser-focused on delighting our customers and hiring
talented and entrepreneurial-minded individuals.
We are looking for Frontend Engineers, who have a desire to work with backend part in the future or already is a Fullstack Engineer. We appreciate flexibility, passion for different technologies and new knowledge.
What you get to do:
- Engage in all phases of the software lifecycle - design, implement, test, deploy, and support services in production;
- Maintain a culture of code quality through rigorous testing, automation, and code reviews;
- Be proactive and innovative- we rely on your feedback to build a world-class product;
- Be a part of a team that believes in the core values of collaboration, relentless execution, and transparency; in going above and beyond what is required in order to do the right thing for our customers and the company; and in having fun while doing all this!
What you bring to the role:
- Minimum of 5+ years of software development experience - ideally in a SaaS/product development company;
- Experience with the AWS stack, especially EBT, EC2, Kinesis, Lambda, RDS;
- Experience working with CI/CD tools such as CircleCI, Jenkins;
- An understanding of how to build for scale, but able to make pragmatic choices to move quickly;
- Comfortable working in roles that at times may be customer-facing;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Python or Node.js;
- We follow modern DevOps practices, and experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform would be a plus;
- Experience in API security, OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect and related frameworks;
- Experience successfully working with distributed teams across time zones.
What’s in it for you:
- Silicon Valley Experience;
- 3 weeks of paid vacation and 2 weeks of days off+sick leaves;
- Hackers’ days;
- Corporate retreats;
- Paid lunches and parking;
- Covering professional learning: conferences, trainings, and other events;
- Sports activities compensation;
- English Speaking Club with native speakers;
- Medical insurance;
- VGS stock options.