We believe technology should secure the digital interactions of employees without compromising user experience or productivity. That’s why we’re building the world’s first Human Layer Security platform.
We’re a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technologies to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
We'd love to hear from you.
Frontend - Special Project
At Tessian, our mission is to keep the world’s most sensitive data and systems private and secure. Our platform uses machine intelligence to understand human communication at scale, allowing us to protect some of the world’s largest organisations from threats executable by humans. Our Frontend Engineers play a critical role in ensuring this platform delivers world-class user experience.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a greenfield project. You'll be assessed through our normal engineering process, but if successful will be the first full-time Frontend Engineer working on Ten. Ten is a special project currently in Alpha testing, operating as start-up business unit within Tessian. This role will lead the evolution of our existing frontend, as well as building new features from scratch, ensuring every component of Ten delights our users both in form and function.
Dealing with massive datasets at scale requires ingenuity and strong analytical skills. Our approach to problem solving means we favour hiring
engineers who pride themselves on the ability to learn new skills, their comfort with the unknown and their willingness to experiment.
Frontend Stack Snapshot
- Python 3
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Is a great problem solver who takes pride in their works
- Has experience building landing pages, portals and dashboards
- Has passion for learning new skills and technologies
- Can demonstrate high levels of attention to detail alongside effective prioritisation and efficiency
Why we think you'll love it here:
- All Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries.
Beyond this, there’s plenty more that makes Tessian a great place to work:
- A full week of work-remote a year, in addition to 25 days of paid holiday
- Curate your career with development experiences uniquely suited to you
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit for you to work on
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
- On Fridays we stop at 5 for a virtual happy hour (or, to just log off early!)
- Classpass subsidy - which you can use for either in person or virtual classes
Coronavirus has changed how we work, and we’re currently working from home. During these times we’re supporting our team with:
- A work-from-home subsidy to cover all your home office must-haves
- Remote socials with food and drinks budgets
There’s plenty to look forward to once we’re back in the office too:
- An array of breakfast options, delicious snacks, drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Flexible work from home policy
- Team lunch provided once a week
- Ping-pong and chess tournaments
- Whole team socials every quarter
- Dinner budget for those times you just can’t tear yourself away
Equality & diversity
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we're securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statement here
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we're also a corporate member of the WISE Campaign
for gender equality in STEM & we're a founding member of the WEDS network
driving diversity & inclusion in startups.
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.