Company And Culture
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews. As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We’re Hiring
We’re looking for a frontend Senior Software Engineer with experience working in agile development teams. This role will mostly focus on building our iOS and Android apps in React
What You'll Do
- Spend most of your time working in React Native.
- Bonus points if you have backend experience, specifically Golang (not required).
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining features.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Work closely with product and engineering leadership to spec-out, design and implement solutions for our stakeholders.
- Understand and collaborate on complete product lifecycle from concept to execution.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of professional software development experience at a consumer software company.
- Recent experience developing in React Native.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Quick learner who’s resourceful, able to work independently, and willing to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Remote-first environment where everyone on the team has the option of remote work indefinitely.
- A brand new laptop and monitor of your choosing.
- Paid time off and sick leave.
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA for those interested in working in the office.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.