Do you want to save the world?
No, we’re not hiring superheroes (and anyway, lycra in the workplace would be an HR nightmare).
We’re talking about the climate crisis, which we believe needs to be stopped. Like, NOW. Not tomorrow (procrastinators need not apply).
Not only that, but we think we’ve found a way to do it…
We are building a way for anyone to invest in companies and other financial assets that are taking climate change seriously and showing measurable results. The way to do this is an efficient way of combining impact calculation, financial expertise, transparent communication and technology. And that is why we’re looking for a talented React Native Developer — to join our growing Berlin team and help us with our mission.
- Want to work in a company that is doing big things and offering impactful work
- Passionate about stopping climate change
- Able to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Mobile application development wizard (yes, we said wizard. Don’t judge us) with loads of amazing experience — we won’t put a number of years on it, if you’re good then you’re good.
- Previous experience with react native
- Experience with the entire life cycle of mobile apps. From design and development over deployment and improvements based on usage analysis
- Customer-focused — you love building things that solve real peoples’ problems.
- You’re an excellent communicator, able to explain your work simply and clearly, as well as the thinking behind it
- Passion for building beautiful, high-quality interfaces. You know the details aren’t just the details. They are the product.
- You’re savvy when it comes to creating and using design systems.
- Strong knowledge of web development languages (such as AngularJS or other)
- Broad skill-set, including design, performance optimisation & accessibility.
- Experienced building B2C products — the cooler and more exciting, the better.
What we offer:
- A project with a real and measurable positive impact on the world.
- A new way of looking at, and tackling, the climate crisis.
- An experienced and enthusiastic team — we’re small but mighty with experts from the start-up world, financial industry and the front-line of the sustainability fight.
- Nordic roots and a Nordic way of working, which means a belief in work-life balance and flexible working.
What we stand for:
- We are authentic and fully transparent.
- We do things differently.
- We want to leave the world a better place than we found it.
- We are hopeful.