*Considering US based candidates in San Mateo, Santa Barbara, and remote*
Evidation measures health in everyday life and enables anyone to participate in groundbreaking research and health programs. Built upon a foundation of user privacy and control over permissioned health data, Evidation's Achievement platform is trusted by millions of individuals—generating data with unprecedented speed, scale, and rigor. We partner with leading healthcare companies to understand health and disease outside the clinic walls. Guided by our mission to enable and empower everyone to participate in better health outcomes, Evidation is working to bring people individualized, proactive, and accessible healthcare—faster.
We are seeking a Frontend Engineer to join our Consumer Engineering team. As a Frontend Engineer you will be working on our Achievement Platform and other special projects impacting large populations, using cutting edge technologies like React.
- Develop new user facing features
- Build reusable components
- Translate designs and wireframes into functional prototypes and final products
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a variety of web-capable devices and browsers
- Work with backend engineers to develop APIs for use across multiple platforms
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related technical field
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and responsive/mobile design
- Clean Coding Practices
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Relocation support
- Flexible work hours
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it
- Support for remote work when needed
- Relaxed work environment
- Your choice of computing equipment and gear
- Lots of opportunities for growth
- Opportunity to work on fascinating challenges that improve people’s lives
EVIDATION HEALTH VALUES DIVERSITY AND IS COMMITTED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL PERSONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, CREED, RELIGION, MARITAL STATUS, AGE, NATIONAL ORIGIN OR ANCESTRY, POLITICAL ACTIVITY OR AFFILIATION, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, MEDICAL CONDITION INCLUDING GENETIC CHARACTERISTICS, MARITAL STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, SEX OR GENDER.