Cogito is advancing the way people communicate by applying machine learning to enhance conversations in real time. This is your chance to be a part of a trailblazing organization that is making a real difference using the latest cloud technologies for building highly-scalable products. Cogito performs in-call voice analysis and delivers real time guidance to agents and unprecedented insights to managers to an impressive portfolio of Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for a Senior Manager for our Front End Engineering team. As a Leader at Cogito you will help us scale for our continued growth. You will be working to keep our software technology aligned with the business’s strategic vision and will work across multiple engineering teams to ensure the development of maintainable and scalable products.
Cogito embraces an office optional workspace where Cogicians can work remotely, in office or a hybrid of the two. This position can be done from anywhere.
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your family’s health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Ongoing professional development and cross-training
- 20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriot’s Day is a holiday)
- 2 "Be Gentle" personal days
- Company paid parental leave upon hire
- Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
- Stock options via equity grants
- Eligibility for annual bonus for all non commissioned employees
- Casual and inclusive office atmosphere
- Office Optional policy where Cogician’s choose where they work either primarily remote, primarily in office or hybrid
- Ability to support Cogician’s anywhere in the US through our Office Optional policy
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring
practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.