Company And Culture
NTWRK is a new content, commerce and experience company for the pop-culture obsessed generation. Through a mobile-first video platform, NTWRK features original daily content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and notable pop-culture figures - all paired with shoppable exclusive products launched in partnership with premier brands. Together it is challenging the traditional definitions of retail and entertainment with a new category it refers to as “retailment.”
NTWRK is backed by the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, and Arnold Schwarzenegger, and have featured collaborations with Odell Beckham Jr./Nike, DJ Khaled/Beats, Blake Griffin/Levi’s, Wu-Tang Clan/Clarks, and more.
NTWRK is a small team working together to deliver outsized impact. This is possible because its employees share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience. At the same time, it is a team of creatives who love storytelling. The team works hard, but it’s not about grinding out hours. It wants to curate beautiful content, ship exceptional product, and have a lot of fun in the process. As a key early member of the team, you will play a foundational role as NTWRK grows its culture and company.
Why We’re Hiring
We’re looking for a frontend Senior Software Engineer with experience working in agile development teams. This role will mostly focus on building our iOS and Android apps in React
What You'll Do
- Spend most of your time working in React Native.
- Bonus points if you have backend experience, specifically Golang (not required).
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining features.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Work closely with product and engineering leadership to spec-out, design and implement solutions for our stakeholders.
- Understand and collaborate on complete product lifecycle from concept to execution.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of professional software development experience at a consumer software company.
- Recent experience developing in React Native.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Quick learner who’s resourceful, able to work independently, and willing to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Remote-first environment where everyone on the team has the option of remote work indefinitely.
- A brand new laptop and monitor of your choosing.
- Paid time off and sick leave.
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA for those interested in working in the office.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.