Osano is an Austin area startup focused on bringing transparency and openness to the services we all use on the Internet. Osano is a B-corp (public benefit corp) which means that, although we are a for-profit company, we are mission oriented and we wake up every morning with the goal of doing well by doing good.
* Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
* Design and develop web application build, testing and deployment processes.
* Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
* Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to efficiently deliver software solutions.
* Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
* Hands-on experience working with technologies like git version management, various front-end frameworks, and cloud infrastructure services.
* Hands-on experience developing web applications against modern web service APIs (REST, GraphQL, etc.)
* Ability to work with basic requirements to provide elegant designs and performant web application solutions.
* Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
* Experience with Scrum/Agile/XP development methodologies.
* Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
* We’re looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience in B2B, has a BS degree in computer science or similar, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
** Experience with modern front-end development frameworks like React, AngularJS, Vue.js, etc. React w/ Redux experience is a definite plus.
** Experience with build automation technologies like Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, etc.
** Experience with various monitoring and error-handling services and tools, such as: Hockeapp, Sentry, DataDog, New Relic, etc.
* Unlimited time-off policy
* Great Health Care
* Remote working arrangements welcome
* Public benefit corporation with a mission that matters!
* Opportunity to grow and learn