Be a critical developer for a website team focused on building great front of site web experiences for one of Endurance’s biggest brands, Domain.com. If you want to work on all aspects of a state-of-the-art web application, this is the job for you.
We are a fast-paced, data-driven, front of site development team focused on driving web strategy and building out new prospect-facing website experiences. We contribute to exceeding the company’s goal of providing a world-class web experience by leveraging an Agile development approach that enables us to continually deliver value to our stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
As an integral member of the Domain Front of Site Team, you will be responsible for building & frameworking strategic experiences to support website initiatives for the Domain brand family, which includes Domain.com, Netfirms.com, MyDomain.com, and Dotster.com. You will primarily be focused on the following activities:
- Lead technical solutions for the team and provide innovative, new ideas
- Champion and drive industry Front End best practices such as clean documented code, TDD, website performance, and accessibility
- Continually seeking to improve yourself by learning new technologies and bringing initiatives to the team
- Work directly with Product Owners, UX designers, Quality Engineers and other high level Engineers throughout the company to ensure the execution of complex projects
- Help architect Front End solutions that allow us to scale easily
- Improve CSS frameworks and layouts
Who you are:
- Experience with Git and all things version control
- Familiarity with CI/CD workflows (Jenkins, Bamboo, and AWS a plus!)
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing tools such as Optimizely
- Openness to change and eagerness to work with tools and technologies that may be outside your comfort zone
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts.If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!