Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VC's with Microsoft being a leading investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and help us revolutionize a multibillion dollar industry.
We are seeking an experienced full-time front-end engineer to join our fast-paced startup that’s changing how businesses operate by applying artificial intelligence to legal documents.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work with your team in a collaborative environment to build a high-value, enterprise-grade web applications
- Work on our React-based web application, building on existing features and supporting significant new feature launches
- Develop and maintain a robust frontend build pipeline as our requirements change
- 5+ Years experience in front-end software development
- 2+ Years experience with React. More a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering
- Experience building and maintaining front-end application infrastructures
- Experience with Git or other distributed version control systems
- Familiarity with AWS or similar cloud computing platforms
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.