Mobile Lead Engineer
Who Are We?
If you played EA Sports FIFA growing up, you will know what we mean when we say we are building the real-life Player Card.
Our mission is to help grass-roots footballers to get better faster by measuring, benchmarking and improving foundational skills required to be successful in the game.
We do this by allowing anyone with a mobile phone to leverage our artificial intelligence, computer vision and augmented reality platform through our app interfaces.
Our initial collaboration partners include UEFA and MLS.
For more information visit;
Company Story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj7ubH3tAIQ
We are looking for experienced engineers who share our passion for sports and cutting-edge machine learning (ML) and computer vision (CV) technologies. You will work with a team of world-class researchers to distil the latest ML/CV innovations into robust systems for deployment on mobile devices. You will own the software development process end-to-end, deliver world-class mobile applications to serve millions of users.
- Perform software development across the whole product life-cycle
- Develop and deploy our cross-platform technology subject to mobile platform constraints on both iOS and Android
- Manage and grow our mobile team
- Plan and run appropriate experiments at all stages of the software pipeline
- Be a champion for rapid, experiment-driven prioritization of new features
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Explaining technical issues in a clear way to business and other stakeholders
Requirements and Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience designing and building best-in-class mobile experiences (iOS and Android)
- Proven experience with either React Native or Flutter
- Proven experience working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
- Proficiency coding in Swift, Obj-C, C++ and either Java or Kotlin
- Practical experience developing products using one or more of the following technologies: ML (e.g. TensorFlow), AR (e.g. ARKit), CV (e.g. OpenCV), or GPGPU (e.g. OpenGL)
- Knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Back-end experience with Firebase and Google Cloud Platform