Arteza is revolutionizing the Art Supply industry as one of the fastest growing brands and e-commerce retailers in the country. Ranked No. 32 on the Inc. 5000 list for 2020, we offer a convenient way to shop for art supplies coupled with a highly innovative product offering. Headquartered next to the beaches of Miami, we are quickly expanding the team. If you are interested in working in a fast paced, start-up environment with highly motivated entrepreneurs, this is the place for you.
Arteza is seeking a motivated, goal oriented, results driven Senior Front-end Engineer. This role is located in North Miami Beach, FL. Our team is growing and if you are passionate about e-commerce and career growth, an opportunity at Arteza may be a great match!
- Translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of our websites
- Writing high quality, world class code that renders pages efficiently, securely, and quickly
- Bringing visual elements to life via effects that fit our brand, themes, and design concepts
- Apply modern techniques to create an interactive experience for customers that will wow and impress on both desktop and mobile devices
- Mentor more junior staff to increase their level of skill
- Have good communication skills, leadership qualities, and a strategic way of thinking
- Accountability for your own work, meeting team deliverables, and moving projects forward with a dedicated, team-focused work ethic
- Have 5+ years as a Frontend Developer (8+ years in Software Engineering).
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, server-side CSS pre-processing platforms.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SCSS/SASS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues.
- Experience working in an agile team, estimating work using agile estimation methodologies, and managing your own deliverables