Our engineering teams architect, develop and test our products. As a Frontend Developer, your mission is to build awesome user interfaces.
As part of the greater engineering organization, you will expand and improve our Pattern Library of UI components towards consistency and reusability. You will take part in cross-team initiatives: architectural changes, refactoring, establishment of best practices.
What we are looking for:
- a passion for UI consistency
- an interest in automated testing, be it unit-, functional- and/or acceptance testing
- a strong desire to learn engineering discipline and rigor
What we value:
- Bettering our skills, teaching each other and learning ways to build better software
- User testing, experimentation, automated testing and continuous integration to gain meaningful feedback for what we do
- Fostering collaboration and cooperativeness
Technologies we use: React, React Native, Webpack, Flow, Backbone, Jest, Karma, Less, Twig.
Sound Interesting? Then start the conversation by sending in your application today. Don’t forget to include your CV, a cover letter, a possible start date and your salary expectation. Tell us about past projects you contributed to and are proud of. We also like to hear about what kind of work environment you thrive in and what technologies you find interesting right now.