Who we are
We are a diverse team of experienced consultants, specialising in software delivery and digital transformation using design thinking, lean & agile methods. Collectively, we are a catalyst that helps big business rediscover the spirit of a small one.
This is an opportunity to work for a consultancy that is big enough to win exciting new work with Blue Chip companies and small enough that your influence has an immediate effect on our success.
As a Software Engineer, you will work within our diverse team of experienced consultants, specialising in software delivery and digital transformation. Through your work, you’ll play an active part in being the catalyst that helps big business rediscover the spirit of a small one.
- You’ll work in cross-functional, agile teams to deliver high quality, innovative software solutions to our clients, providing value to their business and further cementing Lexicon Digital as a trusted advisor.
- You’ll be involved in creating, building and deploying new features and experiences, using the latest technologies.
- You’ll let your curiosity drive you to discover new ways of developing quality software for all Lexicon clients.
- Through your consulting, you’ll seal your creditability as a source of knowledge, continuously making improvements and ultimately guiding the client towards their strategic goals.
- Through your delivery focus, you’ll have the opportunity to influence a variety of stakeholders, cultivating relationships and providing solutions that make a real impact.
- You’re a dynamic and creative, Senior / Lead Developer that can demonstrate innovation, tenacity and build first class software.
- You’ll either carry tertiary level qualifications or you are a proven self-starter.
- Let’s talk technologies! You’ll have experience in the following:
- Open source languages
- Continuous integration and automated deployment tools
- Microservices based architectures and RESTful APIs
- Version control like Git
- Unit testing
- Modern patterns and coding practices
- Agile methods and concepts
What we can offer you
We know our success to date has been due to our employees, and as such we put people at the heart of everything we do.
Lexicon Digital offers:
- Exceptional benefits, including fortnightly team lunches, birthday and anniversary celebrations, Lexicon merchandise – Crumpler bags and Keep Cups to name a few, yearly team trips and a convenient CBD headquarters
- An excellent culture, where we encourage growth and learning, ensure open communication amongst like-minded, emotionally intelligent professionals, whilst placing an emphasis on work-life balance
- Most importantly, you’ll have the chance to work for an organisation where you have a wider sphere of influence and implement solutions with industry-changing implications based on the newest technologies