Company & Mission
Our mission is to help people unlock the hidden opportunities that exist inside of their network so that they can do work they love.
Our software powers branded job boards and talent networks for hundreds of venture capital funds, startup accelerators, foundations, and city governments all over the world, listing hundreds of thousands of job opportunities. Our customers use Getro to save time when making high-value introductions between companies and professionals in their networks.
As a remote company operating from 7 countries, we understand remote work and are constantly investing in our team by encouraging autonomy, clear communication, and discipline.
We’re looking for a senior front engineer to join our early-stage, fast-growing team.
You’d be responsible for building, testing, and maintaining front technology (mainly using React as you build new applications from scratch), that can scale from giving service to our current 300+ clients to thousands of them in the near future.
- Build and maintain scalable front end applications while maintaining our design system.
- Rebuild current products and infrastructure from scratch. Examples of our products:
- Run A/B tests to maximize outcomes
- Write tests and to minimize bugs
- Write documentation to make sure our team knows how to use and QA the technology you implement
- Collaborate on designing UX mockups to make sure code is matching customer expectations
Core Competencies and Requirements:
- 3+ years experience developing using React
- A tenacious problem-solver; you hold your performance to a high bar and are motivated to consistently work towards stretch goals;
- Detail-oriented; you see the typos in an email even if you try not to. When testing code, often you spot bugs by simply looking at the code without making it run.
- A team player; you manage priorities effectively with a keen awareness toward how your work can support the team; you naturally break down silos with proactive communication.
- Someone who takes ownership; you like to take ownership for the projects you are leading and do whatever it takes to make sure those projects are successful.
- Receptive to feedback from customers and team members and implement improvements.
- Transparent with your process and proactively give feedback to other team members when you have it.
- Make a serious impact on an early-stage team
- Build products that help people find work they love
- Innovative engineering and product culture
- Inclusion and diversity as a company core value
- Work remotely with a team that prioritizes intentional, healthy remote culture
- Competitive compensation package