Technology @ Dream11
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, Android & iOS) product serving more than 8 Crore users with over 50 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, Node.js / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge tech to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Conceptualization to architecture to coding to unit testing and scaling of our app
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Lead our ‘Mobile First’ strategy in everything from usability to optimization
- Manage product releases as if you yourself are the end user
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience.
- BE/BTech degree in Computer Science, a similar field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in working with React Native, Node.js, and Typescript (PWA)
- Solid CS foundations, algorithms & data structures.
- Hands-on experience with functional programming.
- Excellent understanding of writing testable code.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record in delivering projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to design and understand high-level systems.
- Exceptional skills to mentor, build and grow teams.
Good to have:
- Experience in working with design systems.
- Created or used various asynchronous, concurrency management libraries.
- Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Exceptional program & project management skills with the ability to lead complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Ability to think strategically from first principles while managing with a sense of urgency through ambiguities.
- Ability to drive processes through influence and persuasion with internal stakeholders.
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.