Apply for this job
Our client is in the small package handling business and that industry is thriving! We are looking for a full time software developer to join their team of fun developers.
- As a Software Developer (React Native), you'll be responsible for the development of Mobile Applications for our driver support application.
- You will be one of two of the more experienced React Native team members on our fun and energetic team.
- Experience with React Native is HIGHLY desired
What you'll do as a Software Developer
- Primarily work on Mobile Applications using React Native for our driver support application.
- Works with end users to determine requirements.
- Plan phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects.
- Assist other .net developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications.
- Experience with web and application development also required.
What you need to qualify as a Software Developer
- Bachelors Degree and or 3-5 years experience as a software developer
- .Net/UI development experience
- Hands on experience with React Native HIGHLY Desired
- Experience working on Mobile Applications
- Working technical knowledge of programming languages, including C# and TSQL
- Hands on experience working in integrated development environments, including Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and data structures.
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with specific phases of the software development life cycle
Desired Soft Skills:
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.