The project is for the Mobile Application of a website that allows people to find caregivers for different needs – physical therapy, childcare, elderly assistance etc. They are going to go through a massive redesign, which requires new development and thus would need to scale mobile testing.
- Committed to developing highly robust, maintainable, and polished solutions.
- Committed to excellence, from variable names to user experiences.Able to work collaboratively with lead mobile engineers, other mobile team engineers, Product & UX Design, and QA.
- Self-motivated, focused, pays attention to details, able to raise awareness of problems and propose solutions.
- The software you will help create will impact the experience of thousands of people, and his care.
- Experience with Ajax and working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with mobile first, responsive web development
- Ability to work within a UI framework (Bootstrap)
- Exposure to Node.js/TypeScript, React, Apollo GraphQL, Material-UI, Storybook, Jest, Yarn
- Comfortable with a node-based development workflow (Gulp / Bower / npm)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS)
- Experience with Sketch or Photoshop also a plus
- Knowledge of ES6 is a plus
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities