Are you ready for a real challenge? We're looking for a Frontend Software Engineer who will be part of the first team joining Tamanna.
If you're hands-on, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and driven by impact and ownership, keep reading!
Tamanna is young but growing at high speed, which means you'll take ownership of your projects, work with great autonomy, and see your ideas and initiative being encouraged. Together our cross-disciplinary teams are iterating, experimenting and revolutionising the retail industry, by building a fully fledged multi-brand marketplace for fashion & beauty. Our mission is to become the number one destination for the latest shopping trends in the Middle-East with a unique customer-focused, omnichannel shopping experience.
What you'll be doing
- Write maintainable and clean code
- Tackle large tasks with great autonomy
- Attend your team standups and contribute in code reviews
- Bring new topics to your Frontend Guild (e.g. cutting-edge technologies)
- Identify and provide solutions for existing technical issues
What we're looking for
- You have +3 years of experience as Frontend Software Engineer
- You have previous experience building PWA
- You have past experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- You have past experience working with different cloud providers services (nice to have: having worked with Azure in the past)
- You have past experience working with of Docker, Git and Terraform
- You own your tasks and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, get out of your comfort zone and get things done
- You are comfortable writing and speaking english
- You are a team player
What we're offering
- Impact, being part of the first team building Tamanna
- An open culture, where your ideas are encouraged
- Annual performance-based bonus and competitive salary
- Annual team budget for training
- Flexible working schedule and remote friendly policy
- Regular team events, meetups and tech talks
- Your birthday off, it's on us!
- Well-being partnerships suitable to your lifestyle
- Time2Give policy