Parsley Health is a motivated team with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere through the best possible medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We excel in a high-paced work environment while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
You have been a substantial contributor to native mobile applications on iOS. You're excited by the opportunity to leverage that experience to bring Parsley’s unique data-driven and science-based approach to healthcare to the homescreen. You're ready for the opportunities and challenges presented by an ambitious, growing startup and you want to be a part of a team that cares about code quality and emphasizes code ownership.
- Leverage React, TypeScript, Apollo, GraphQL, and Google Cloud infrastructure to build new healthcare applications and iterate on those that already exist.
- Code ownership and technical leadership.
- Mentoring other engineers.
- Maintain a high bar for customer and provider experience — building beautiful applications with a user-focus that is rarely seen in the healthcare space.
- Work closely with an integrated digital team that includes product managers, designers and key company stakeholders.
- Building and launching MVP apps under aggressive timelines.
- Writing tests to ensure quality and increase future velocity.
- Mindfulness of patient privacy and security in daily work.
- Opportunities for leadership as the team grows.
- 3+ years work experience building mobile applications for iOS.
- Strong experience with React Native is required.
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as Google Cloud or AWS.
- Experience with GraphQL preferred.
- Strong comprehension of the full-stack, from the database to the client.
- Testing production applications.
- Great compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we are able to serve our members.