Mindvalley is looking for a motivated Lead/ Senior Mobile Developer to join an international team and make an impact on the world through great tech products (and why not, curious to enjoy the lifestyle of South East Asia).
Mindvalley is the leading and most promising ed-tech company to date. We dominate the US market for Personal Growth Education. We are empowering athletes within every major US sports team and promoting successful learning strategies in major companies.
We're currently building the most advanced learning system - a version inspired by Ironman's “J.A.R.V.I.S.” which utilizes AI and augmented reality to provide customized learning. Turning anyone into a superhero.
We innovate tools that induce enlightenment within every aspect of human life. We are seeking the best engineers to build the best and most advanced education platform our species has seen. The goal to mark our success is: powering up to 100 countries, powering every Fortune 500 company, and progressing humanity towards a better future.
This Mobile Solutions Tech Lead will lead our Connections App team and manage IT deliverables for mobile, web, and beyond. The Sr. Mobile Developer (Team Lead) will provide production issue support, work with multiple Tech teams and execute business initiatives. You will participate in planning, execution, deployment activities of various IT initiatives Mobile. You will partner with HR in talent acquisition activities for Mobile.
- Write code mostly for developing new programs and review code developed by other Developers
- Write detailed technical specifications for entire systems (made up of several subsystems). Identify integration points. Review technical specs created by other developers. Ensure sufficient quality and compliance of documentation to architectural standards
- Participate in the product creation working closely with UX designers and Product Managers;
- Report missing elements found in system and functional requirements and explain impacts on subsystem to team members
- "Scope" time, resources, etc. required to complete programming projects. Seek review from other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts or Project Managers on estimates. Incorporate other Developer's scope information into own scope document (for integration points)
- Work on integration issues and determines the integration approach. Coordinate with other areas for integration architecture solutions
- Should have an extensive and deep hands-on experience on Mobile development using React Native, Node JS, Backend service development, Rally and Jenkins.
- Experience using React Native Stylesheet and Styled component to create custom elements
- Experience with Swift
- Familiar with XCode and iOS
- Master Storyboards and auto layouts
- Have a good understanding with JSON and XML
- Familiar with RESTful web service
- Experience with MVVM and other Design patterns
- Experience manipulating audio and video in iOS
- Experience using Redux for state management.
- Experience with Git/GitHub, Jira, and Agile for development processes
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Record of leading Mobile development teams of varying sizes and provide technical and development directions
- Should have worked at Mobile Tech lead capacity, working with other external teams and assess the impact to the applications
- Experience with iOS and Android application development
- Agile environment experience, working and handling multiple agile teams.
- Familiar with GraphQL
- Experience with Objective-C
- Ideally you are excited about Mindvalley’s mission. If you have a special interest in personal development, education, meditation, health & fitness or related topics tell us about it in your application!
Have you have worked on some iOS app? Of course you have! Include the AppStore links in your resume.
At the moment we are recruiting from all over the world and we are also considering developers who want to start remotely.
Eventually, if you're open, we can sponsor your relocation to Kuala Lumpur.